We know there are plenty of options for who to travel with. So why travel with us?
Here are our Top 10 reasons why we think you should travel with us. There are more but let's start with these!
- We specialise in the Himalaya, a region we're passionate about promoting and sharing. We also have extensive knowledge and contacts across all the regions where we operate and our team have over 20 years’ experience of planning and operating the very best Himalayan travel experiences for our worldwide clients.
- We work closely with our local teams and partners so our knowledge of each region is always up to date, and so we can share the latest news and experiences with you. If we don’t know the answer to your question, we’ll definitely know someone who does!
- We offer a wide range of trip itineraries from classic tours and treks, to challenging expeditions, exhilarating wildlife safaris and birdwatching trips, relaxing houseboat tours and plantation stays, off the beaten track adventures, specialist interest tours and much more. We also regularly introduce new and innovative ideas and experiences.
- Designed for you - in addition to our featured trips, we offer a full tailor made travel service to custom design a travel itinerary just for you, to meet your personal travel requirements and interests.
- Booking with us means 100% financial protection for your booking. We’re members of the Travel Trust Association in the UK (member number X0951) and we operate a Trust Account for all bookings. This means that any payment you make to us is 100% financially protected at all times and is only used for your travel booking, providing you with complete financial security when you book with us.
- If you’re travelling from the UK, we also offer flight inclusive prices. We work with a wide range of quality airlines to find you the best airfares to match your travel plans.
- We hold ATOL licence 12415 which means that all international flight bookings from the UK are also 100% protected, giving you complete security.
- We offer no cost, no obligation provisional bookings so if you’re interested in a trip but not quite sure you’re ready to book, simply contact us and we’ll hold a provisional booking for a limited time. Once you’re ready to book, most of our trips only require a small deposit to confirm, with the balance payable later, closer to your time of travel.
- We offer a No Surcharge Guarantee – once you book with us, we guarantee the price of your holiday will not change.
- When you travel with us, local people really do benefit through creating and supporting local employment opportunities, support for small local charity organisations and local spend. We passionately believe in travel as a force for good and we work closely with our fantastic local teams and partners to promote sustainable, small-scale travel that enriches the lives of travellers and also benefits local people in the communities and places we travel to.